Sneak Peek: Before and After

>> Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I have a project in Cambridge that will give all of you before and after junkies a good fix. We started renovating the last un-renovated bathroom yesterday and my sweet, pregnant client said the sound of swinging hammers was the most wonderful sound she heard all day...a light at the end of the construction tunnel.

But here is a peek. This cabinet was here. It made me sad to think of ripping it out. It was not gorgeous, or very functional. But I am always for saving solid millwork when possible.

So we (my clients are very design savvy)  re-thought it a bit, and whala. The cabinet lives on.
Can't wait to share more from this project! 
It will make you want to buy a 1980's condo and make some magic happen.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP