Meg and Martha's Vineyard

>> Monday, June 27, 2011

First of all, heaven looks like Martha's Vineyard. It has to. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. As you can imagine, I took a zillion pictures. I can't wait share, but I have not had time to download yet. The first days back to work after a vacation are always tough aren't they?

One cloudy afternoon we took a $10 boat ride. Our tour guide was a college student working on the island for the summer. He pointed out very important things like Ernie Boch's lamas, the future Gaga estate, and Meg Ryan's beach home. Best $10 I ever spent.


I liked seeing Meg Ryan's home because I recalled the spread Elle Decor did a couple of years ago of the interior, which made me feel like I was in the know, like our college tour guide.

 After the tour we had lunch at the Atlantic, which I highly recommend. We were talking rich and famous with our server and he told us Meg Ryan eats there all the time and that she is very nice. Isn't it nice to hear when famous people, who you like because they play nice people in movies, are also nice in real life?

More on MV to come!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP